Author-it speeds time-to-market.
Telecommunication companies must instantly respond to consumer demands. New technologies, products and services compete in an accelerating marketplace where customer trends shift overnight.
As always, the challenge is to be first to market with compelling reasons why the consumer should stay with or move to their service.
When a consistent message is delivered across all customer channels (e.g. print, web sites, e-mail, call centers, IVR, mobile devices, POS etc) the key marketing messages are incrementally reinforced.
Author-it allows telecommunication companies to easily automate content, guaranteeing that brands, messages, and services all deliver a common message. Client and product support Knowledge Centers can be simply produced and maintained from up-to-date information.
No matter how a consumer chooses to interact with a telecommunication company, a consistent, up-to-date and personalized experience is guaranteed, providing a more compelling story to both potential and existing customers.
Some of the clients who leverage the power of Author-it:
- Compuware Corporation
- Lucent Technologies
- Nortel Networks
- BSC de Panama, S.A. (BellSouth)
- Norwood Systems
- Agilent Technologies
- Premiere Global
- Collaboration - Effortlessly distribute core information company-wide and enable collaboration between all departments
- Reaction time - Increase the speed-to-market of new products and services
- Consistency of message - Ensure marketing and customer services messages are communicated consistently and are reinforced across all media
- Security of data and information - Permissions-based access ensures all sensitive data can only be accessed appropriately
- Operational efficiency - Empower help and call centres with easily accessible information. Provide accurate service material to field engineers
- Risk reduction - Reduce risk of non-compliance with streamlined records, tracking and report management
- Increased automation - Manage documentation efficiently by using automated workflows, templates, and branding
- Regulatory issues - Manage content from one source to reduce the operational risk involved in regulatory compliance