Author-it creates a competitive edge in the software market
Software companies are increasing project schedules to reduce time-to-market. Product launch windows are now measured in weeks - not months or years.
Successful products include useful and complete product documentation. Customer support costs can skyrocket if you ship incomplete or wrong documentation. Additionally, geographically dispersed teams need access to the content for review.
Author-it allows the seamless creation of accurate content via collaboration between geographically dispersed teams. Regardless of where the team is located, they have access to the content.
Author-it allows software companies to maintain consistency of information and re-purpose content, across a range of outputs, quickly and accurately. Meeting aggressive schedules with useful documentation makes happy customers.
Some of the clients who leverage the power of Author-it:
- AIT Ltd
- Beta Systems Software AG
- Capita Business Services Ltd
- COADE Engineering Software
- Computer Associates
- Counterpoint Systems
- Hewitt Associates
- Mentor Software, Inc.
- MONDO EDP s.r.l.
- Talgentra Ltd
- NextGen Healthcare
- Eclipsys Corporation
- Infinity Solutions
- Advanced Solutions International
- Frontier Software
- Agile Software
- MAGNUS FRANCE
- Collaboration - Allow inter-departmental collaboration even from multiple locations
- Security of data and information - Permissions-based access ensures all sensitive data can only be accessed appropriately
- Operational efficiency - Increase your information and data use whilst reducing operational costs through consolidation and re-use
- Risk reduction - Reduce the risk of missing or inaccurate information
- Increased automation - Manage documentation efficiently by using automated workflows, templates and protocols. Product variations easily supported via multi-layered documentation