Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences
Author-it helps organizations enter new markets quicker and more efficiently.
Developing new Pharmaceutical or Life-Science products is typically data-rich and created via workgroups. Often, these workgroups consist of scientific, legal, and product support teams working in separate locations and time zones.
Once generated, product-specific information must be carefully monitored and modified to adhere to the regulatory requirements of each market.
This approved information is distributed (in the correct market and language specific formats) to physicians, pharmacists, insurance bodies, sales representatives and the consumer. This distribution can take a huge amount of resources and generate considerable localization costs.
Author-it allows organizations to streamline research & development processes and regulatory approval cycles by enabling effective collaboration and consistency of content.
Increased speed-to-market is achieved using Author-it to integrate information appearing within web sites, documentation, records, and sales and marketing material.
- Collaboration - Allow company-wide collaboration even from multiple locations
- Security of data and information - Permissions-based access ensures all sensitive data can only be accessed and audited appropriately
- Operational efficiency - Increase your information and data use whilst reducing operational costs through consolidation and re-use
- Risk reduction - Reduce risk of non-compliance with streamlined records, tracking and report management
- Increased automation - Manage documentation efficiently by using automated workflows, templates, and protocols
- Reduce Localization costs - Only translate updated content
- Multi-channel output - Produce accurate information quickly and effectively to print, web and device interfaces