Media and Entertainment
Author-it allows collaboration for the development of events, programming, and advertising.
In the fast-paced world of media and entertainment, organizations are constantly seeking new ways to streamline processes, attract and retain new audiences, and better exploit the value of their content.
Use Author-it to ensure a common set of best practices when acquiring, managing, reviewing and delivering media content to a variety of outputs.
Consolidate the process of creating, managing, and archiving critical documentation such as contracts. Maintain version control, apply access permissions and add structure to approval processes.
Some of the clients who leverage the power of Author-it:
- Clear Channel
- Cox Communications
- Washington Post
- Verlag AG
- Jewelry Television
- Carlton Communications PLC
- Smithsonian Museum of Natural History
- American Federation of Musicians
- Ohio Historical Society
- Historic tours of America
- Collaboration - Effortlessly distribute core information company-wide and enable collaboration between all departments, even if situated in separate locations
- Consistency of message - Enforce branding and identity across all channels, boosting the effectiveness of your marketing dollar
- Maximize customer service - Deliver information and content quickly and effectively
- Security of data and information - Permissions-based access ensures all sensitive data is only accessed appropriately to ensure compliance with industry regulations
- Operational efficiency - Repurpose and reuse information, avoiding duplication of effort and more efficiently use existing resources
- Risk reduction - Reduce risk of non-compliance with streamlined records, tracking and report management
- Increased automation - Manage documentation efficiently by using automated workflows, templates, and branding