Author-it streamlines manufacturing documentation processes.
Even with the global market becoming more accessible, competition within manufacturing is fierce. Companies must be extremely agile to meet the specific cultural, economic and regulatory demands of each market.
Maintaining compliance with manufacturing quality standards and regulations (for example, ISO compliance) is also a strain on resources.
The widely distributed work force within the manufacturing industry makes effective collaboration difficult. Production facilities are often located in economically-driven locations in different countries, reducing production costs but creating their own remote management issues.
Author-it allows manufacturers to easily manage information and records. By improving collaboration among dispersed teams, process "log jams" are removed.
A unified collaborative process across all roles, from product development to retailer, allows improved processes. Manufacturers improve speed-to-market, reduce costs and increase product quality.
Some of the clients who leverage the power of Author-it:
- Tetra Pak Plastic Packaging R&D GmbH
- Volvo Car Corporation
- Gallagher Group Ltd.
- Panasonic Electric Works Europe AG
- Parker Hannifin GmbH EMD HAUSER
- Siemens Business Services GmbH & Co OHG
- Daimler Chrysler AG
- Actaris Metering Systems
- BASF IT Services GmbH
- Hasbro Far East Ltd
- Ferriere Nord (Pittini Group)
- Trutest Ltd
- LP Canada Ltd
- Thermo Electron
- Husky Injection Moulding
- Futronic GmbH
- ELIN EBG Traction GmbH
- Robert Bosch
- React faster - Decrease time-to-market for product manuals, job-aids, floor instructions, help and support
- Operational efficiency - Increase productivity, remove unnecessary costs and remove process "log jams"
- Collaboration - Easily distribute core information company-wide and enable collaboration between all departments, even if situated in separate locations by drawing from one central content repository
- Reduce Localization costs - Only translate updated content
- Maximize customer satisfaction - Deliver accurate information quickly and effectively to print, web and device (machine) interfaces
- Increased automation - Manage technical documentation efficiently by using automated workflows, templates and protocols
- Security of data and information - Permissions-based access ensures all sensitive data is accessed appropriately to ensure compliance with industry regulations
- Brand Consistency - Enforce the identity of your products across all channels, boosting the effectiveness of your marketing dollar
- Risk reduction - Reduce risk of non-compliance with streamlined records, tracking and report management. Easily create, maintain and audit compliance records such as ISO, BSA, and so on