Author-it reduces time spent creating and managing documents.
Legal firms face operational challenges including consolidations, mergers, and threat of legal malpractice. Offices based in different geographic locations generate their own document and information management issues.
Client data and information often reside in unconnected systems, and legal professionals can find themselves having to manage electronic documents from incompatible systems, e-mails and masses of 'traditional' paper documents. Commercial reality on the other hand, dictates that clients expect increased access to expertise, higher levels of service, and reduced fees.
Author-it enables businesses within the legal industry to have full control over matter-related content and complete visibility of client-related information.
Law firms can safely manage the creation of documentation; contracts, processes, reports and proposals. Staff can access these files from anywhere in the world. Author-it allows law firms and attorneys to efficiently manage their matter lifecycle, from the opening of a matter through to the final disposition of its content. Legal and contractual documentation can be produced with a single click.
Author-it's intuitive and cost-effective solutions help staff to collaborate and share matter-related content securely, both internally and with clients.
- Collaboration - Allow collaboration company-wide even from multiple locations. Unify matter into a single shareable work space and easily create complex documents
- Security of data and information - Permissions-based access ensures all sensitive data can only be accessed appropriately
- Operational efficiency - Increase your information utilization whilst reducing operational costs through consolidation and re-use
- Risk reduction - Reduce risk of non-compliance with streamlined records, tracking and report management
- Increased automation - Manage documentation efficiently by using automated workflows, templates and protocols. Automate new matter intake and conflicts management
- Secure - Safely share matter-related content