Author-it solutions for technology companies ensure up-to-date and consistent information is delivered to anyone who needs it.
Technology companies need current and accurate product and support information, both customer-facing and internally.
High-tech companies must be efficient, especially when workgroups for development, documentation, and marketing are in different locations or even different countries. Language and time-zone barriers can impede upon product delivery schedules, with crippling effects.
Managing content through review cycles and translation is costly and resource-heavy.
Author-it helps deliver consistent, accurate content to both internal and customer-facing operations. Technology companies using Author-it's solution have a competitive advantage when addressing the challenges of this fast-paced and competitive marketplace.
Author-it manages the complete content lifecycle - from creation and control of content to publishing in multiple formats. Easily manage client support information and help systems.
Internally, Author-it helps automate Web content updates easily and promptly. Externally, Author-it integrated suite of products lets content be uniquely delivered to each viewer.
Some of the clients who leverage the power of Author-it:
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Fujitsu Services
- Hewlett Packard
- Intel Corporation
- JadeJDS Uniphase
- Collaboration - Effortlessly collaborate and distribute core information company-wide to any location
- Security of data and information - Permissions-based access ensures all sensitive data can only be accessed appropriately
- Operational efficiency - Increase your information and data utilization whilst reducing operational costs through consolidation and re-use. Remove duplication of effort
- Reduce Localization costs - Ensure you only translate updated content
- Increased automation - Manage documentation efficiently by using automated workflows, templates, and branding
- Speed to market - Reduce time-to-market by streamlining documentation processes. Product variations easily supported through content reuse