Author-it supports complex regulatory processes for both products and information management.
Maintaining content, particularly in an environment where documents are complex and subject to regular review or updates, is becoming an increasingly difficult task to manage within the Healthcare industry. It can also generate huge costs, as updates mean changes must be made to a number of related documents.
Author-it's solution for structured clinical authoring allows you to easily create, reuse, and update information. The workflow lets this industry more efficiently and accurately meet the demands of compliance, data management, and global collaboration.
Author-it enables the easy and efficient management of administration systems within hospitals and healthcare organizations.
Some of the clients who leverage the power of Author-it:
- Universitaetsspital Zurich
- Epworth Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Otago District Health Board
- Auckland District Health Board
- St Judes Children's Research Hospital
- Pharmacia Corporation
- Light Science Oncology
- First Health Services Corp.
- Collaboration - Allow collaboration company-wide even from multiple locations
- Security of data and information - Permissions-based access ensures all sensitive data can only be accessed appropriately
- Operational efficiency - Increase your information and data utilization whilst reducing operational costs through consolidation and re-use. Shorten regulatory submission and approval cycle
- Auditing - Easily prepare a complete audit log for you and your regulatory agency
- Risk reduction - Simplify compliance processes using streamlined records, auditing and report management
- Increased automation - Manage documentation efficiently by using automated workflows, templates and protocols
- Help and support systems - Easily create and deliver to print and web