Government and Non-Profit
Author-it ensures proper governance processes are maintained.
Government departments are required by law to maintain and enforce a large number of policies and procedures. It's critical that these are updated in a timely manner.
They may also be required to maintain and publish knowledge bases or websites for both internal staff and external clients. Additionally, special publications such as annual reports can put large strain on already stretched resources.
Government departments and non-profit organizations know that technology is the key to a higher level of service as well as increased productivity. However, they usually struggle against fixed budgets, inherited systems, and information locked into both electronic and paper content.
Author-it empowers government departments to effectively and efficiently manage all documentation, from a single source. Easily create or maintain policy and procedure manuals, internal knowledge bases, training manuals, reports, website content and even online help files.
Efficient content reuse means that reports and documents can be effortlessly produced from existing data, with no duplication of effort.
Some of the clients who leverage the power of Author-it:
- Environment Canada : PaAwc
- Finnish Federation of the Visually Impaired
- Australia Post
- North Shore City Council
- Meteorological Services of Canada
- New Zealand Post Limited
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- Quebec Ministry of the Environment
- South Carolina Child Care and Development
- Sustainable Resource Development - Alberta Environment
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Oberlandesgericht BayernInland
- Revenue New Zealand
- Industry Canada
- European Patent Office
- Somerset County Council
- United Nations High Commission for Refugees
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- Collaboration - Effortlessly distribute core information department-wide and enable collaboration between all departments
- Consistency of message - Ensure information is communicated consistently across all channels
- Maximize customer service - Deliver information quickly and effectively. Produce a report and publish it instantly to print and web
- Security of data and information - Permissions-based access ensures all sensitive data can only be accessed appropriately
- Operational efficiency - Empower help and call centres with relevant information at the moment of need
- Risk reduction - Reduce risk of non-compliance with streamlined records, tracking and report management
- Increased automation - Manage documentation efficiently by using automated workflows, templates and protocols