Financial and Insurance
Author-it keeps financial and insurance organizations in compliance.
Download our White paper - Governance and Compliance
Financial and insurance companies require strict adherence to specific policies and procedures. Violations of federal or state policies can result in significant fines or other harsh penalties.
Ensuring your information is up to date is critical. Similarly, it's essential that knowledge bases are accurate and available to all staff. Training materials staff requires the flexibility to quickly add new information as it becomes available.
In document- and process-intensive industries such as financial or insurance corporations, it's essential to use an Enterprise Content Management System. You can't afford having people create and distribute ad-hoc information.
Author-it helps these organizations effectively and efficiently manage documentation, all from one source. Easily create or maintain
- policy and procedure manuals
- internal knowledge bases
- training manuals
- online help files
Author-it enables individuals across an organization to work in harmony within a GRC framework that guarantees adherence to pre-determined governance, risk, and compliance guidelines. Author-it encourages collaboration and sharing information, loss and risk reduction, assessment and compliance, across varied professional roles.
The Author-it solution improves operational efficiency by reducing operating costs, improving governance processes, meeting regulatory compliance requirements, and reducing operational risk.
Some of the clients who leverage the power of Author-it:
- Credit Suisse Private Banking
- Deutsche Bank
- Fidelity Information Services
- Bayerische Landesbank
- Citibank Northern Europe
- Flagstar Bank
- Wells Fargo
- Lloyds Register
- Idaho State
- Boston Financial
- Standard and Poor's
- Collaboration - Effortlessly distribute core information company-wide
- Security of data and information - Permissions-based access ensures all sensitive data can only be accessed appropriately
- Operational efficiency - Increase your information and data utilization whilst reducing operational costs through consolidation and re-use. Easily create and maintain policies and procedures
- Delivery - Simply create and publish relevant training information at the moment of need
- Risk reduction - Reduce risk of non-compliance with streamlined records and report management
- Increased automation - Manage documentation efficiently by using automated workflows, templates and protocols. Design training materials for staff to stay up to date with policy changes
- Regulatory issues - Create information architecture to reduce the critical operational risks involved in regulatory compliance
- Develop web pages - For your intranet, website and knowledge bases quickly and easily