Hightech and Manufacturing
In today's hightech and manufacturing world, companies are asked to do more with less. Companies must adapt to greater product volume, shorter life cycles and greater competitive pressure. These render older authoring, translation and publishing processes ineffective.
Hightech and manufacturing companies face the challenge of increasing efficiency while maintaining content accuracy. This is further complicated by language and time zone barriers that impede product delivery schedules.
Author-it for Hightech and Manufacturing offers a series of complete solutions for today's evolving industries. Author-it component authoring solutions enable the sharing and re-use of content across a number of document sets represented in the production life cycle. Re-use of content drives massive process and content production improvements which reduce the risk of errors and omissions.
Deliver consistent and accurate content across a spectrum of outputs including internal training documents, customer facing product manuals and help systems. Easily and securely manage client support information, increase automation, shorten delivery times, and reduce localization costs. With Author-it's unique solutions, improve productivity, mitigate risk, and exercise nimble control over content during collaboration, creation and multi-channel publishing.
- Collaboration Effortlessly collaborate and distribute core information company-wide to any location.
- Security of data and information Permissions-based access ensures all sensitive data can only be accessed and audited appropriately.
- Operational efficiency Increase your information and data utilization while reducing operational costs through consolidation and reuse. Remove duplication of effort.
- Reduce Localization costs Ensure you only translate updated content.
- Increased automation Manage documentation efficiently by using automated workflows, templates, and branding.
- Speed to market Reduce time-to-market by streamlining documentation processes. Product variations easily supported through content reuse.