Dashboard & Notifications
Thursday, June 19th at 10am PDT/1pm EDT
Track projects and view tasks in Docuvera dashboards
- Demo: use Review and Tasks pages to display current tasks & track progress
How Docuvera notifications streamline workflow
- Demo: access project tasks directly from dashboard view and begin working
Change notifications mean your content is always up to date
- Demo: updating reused components based on changes to parent content
Review & Approval
Tuesday, July 17th at 10am PDT/1pm EDT
- Peers, editors, and SMEs can review content without leaving the authoring system
- Reviewers provide input using tracked changes and comments
- Simple approval process sends content downstream to DMS as approved document
What’s New in Docuvera?
Thursday, May 24th at 10am PDT/1pm EDT
Join your industry peers for a What's New in Docuvera? session highlighting features and upgrades in the latest product release.
This demo will cover expanded Review capabilities, including: the ability to edit/review content with tracked changes; establishing save points in the content history; and more!
Susie Winn, Life Sciences Solution Engineer, will lead attendees through a demo of Docuvera’s latest features and respond to audience questions.
Introduction to Component Authoring with Docuvera
Thursday, April 19th at 10am PDT/1pm EDT
Join your industry peers for an Introduction to Component Authoring with Docuvera, featuring the basics: assembling small interchangeable chunks of content and using them to single-source any type of output (i.e. Word, PDF, etc.).
Susie Winn, Life Sciences Solution Engineer, will showcase Docuvera’s clean design and intuitive UI.
How to Prepare Your Organization to Take Advantage of Reusable Component Authoring
Join your industry peers on Tuesday, November 7th at 10am PST/1pm EST for a thought-leading presentation on how to prepare your business to take advantage of reusable component authoring. Learn how to build the business case early, solidify top-down commitment, and align your internal change management process with implementation vendors to ensure success.